Patience Farm Beer and Mustard Pork Chops
A delicious way to enjoy your favorite pork chop.
2 pork chops
Patience Farm Lard
1 bottle of beer
1 Tb mustard
1 Tb brown sugar
1. Salt pork chops on both sides
2. Heat a tablespoon of lard in a pan. Add pork chops. Cook for about 5 minutes (browning the first side)
3. Flip the chops and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Remove from the pan when the chops have reached in internal temp of 145F and the second side is browned.
4. While the chops are resting, add the beer to deglaze the pan and then add the brown sugar and mustard. Simmer until reduced to coat the back of a spoon.
5. Slice the chops and drizzle the sauce over to serve